Thank you for your interest in St. Rose of Lima Catholic Academy!
Registration Agreement Contract, 2021 – 2022
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Tuition is due on the first school day of every month. September’s tuition is due by July, 2021. If the tuition is not received by the 16th, a late fee of $25.00 will be imposed. Final tuition payment is due by May 16, 2022.
- Fund raising ($200/$300) and General Administrative Fees ($250) are due by August 16, 2021
- The fee for a returned check is $35.00.
- After school fees are payable weekly. If the fees are not paid for two (2) weeks, the student will not be allowed to continue in the program.
- Students are required to be in school every day. If a student is absent, a written excuse must be sent in on the day the student returns to school. Parents should call the school on the 1st day the child is absent.
- Students are required to complete and turn in all assignments on the DUE DATE. Parents are expected to monitor student’s homework. Extensions will only be given at the teachers’ discretion.
- Students must be in full uniform at all times, unless it is a designated day for no uniform. Dress and jewelry codes must be followed.
- Religion is an important part of the school’s curriculum. All students, regardless of their religion, or beliefs, are required to participate in prayer, be respectful of our Faith, and attend masses set forth by the class and school’s schedules. Non Catholics will not receive the sacraments, but must attend Church.
- Students are required to be in school on time. Tardiness will be recorded on the permanent record.
- All new students are on probation for the first three (3) months.
- Parents and students agree to abide by ALL the school’s policies as stated in the Student/Parent Handbook. Refusal will result in the termination of this agreement.