The following items are needed for registration:
- Original birth certificate
- A record of immunizations
- A Baptismal certificate if the child is a baptized Roman Catholic
- Any child entering grades 1 through 8: a copy of the last report card and the
June report card when received
- Any child entering during the school year must submit a note from the present school principal or guidance counselor stating that the child is leaving in good standing socially and, what, if any, academic needs there may be.
- For any child entering from another Catholic school, please note that we will be in touch with the previous school to verify that all financial obligations have been met.
- $150 registration fee. This fee holds the child’s place until the first payment is due the week in July.
- Completed registration form / Online application form. If you use either the downloaded version of our registration form or the online application form above, please be advised you must still contact the school for a complete registration packet and to complete all of the above steps in the registration process.
- Completed student information form and religious instruction form.
TUITION FOR 2016-2017 and 2017-2018
Catholic (Baptismal Certificate)
1 child $440 per month (total $4400)
2 children $705 per month (total $7050)
3 children $870 per month (total $8,700)
4 children $1005 per month (total $10,050)
1 child $510 per month (total $5100)
2 children $790 per month (total $7900)
3 children $965 per month (total $9650)
4 children $1130 per month(total $11300)
$200 annual activity fee for each student in grades Kindergarten through Eighth
$85 annual snack/activity fee for each student in the 3 and 4 years old programs
$300 annual fund raising fee per family
Financial Assistance is available through http://www.futuresineducation.org – Applications are being accepted as of January 16,2018 for the school year 2018-2019. Information can also be obtained by FACTS 866-441-4637 or firstname.lastname@example.org